Have you ever found out you're amazing at something you're not particularly enthusiastic about? We certainly have. This may be part of your daily job or something you've had to master due to a previous project or job. Ultimately, it's difficult to have a rewarding career doing something that you essentially don't enjoy. Here at AMAZD, we promise you both: work that’s rewarding and enjoyable in a job so good you'll be the envy of your friends.
Sounds good? Thought so. But before you apply, let’s make sure you’re a good fit for us - and us you by considering the following questions:
- Have you had an annoying online shopping experience?
- Do you have the drive to help grow a start-up with your own ideas?
- Do you consider yourself a problem-solver?
- Do you enjoy working in a cross-functional, global team setup?
Fostering creativity, inclusivity, and diversity.
The recruiting process at AMAZD is a key part of our company's culture. We strongly care for our team and the individuals who make it. And we're really interested in creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace, which all starts with recruiting. We recognize that a diverse range of viewpoints and experiences is required to create an innovative environment that fosters creative thinking, and our hiring process is the first step toward achieving that goal. Hence, AMAZD is open to any gender, ethnicity, social, and geographic background. Whether you’re a detail-obsessed introvert with a passion for problem-solving, or a go-getting extrovert bursting with ideas, we want to hear from you and can’t wait to help you succeed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to make a true impact in our marketplace & eCommerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company, in an exciting launch phase
- A collaborative and dynamic environment in which you can actively contribute from the first day and implement your own ideas
- A transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- The opportunity to be challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Social and regular team events (once allowed)
- A well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working hours, home office supplies, development opportunities
- Fun people to surround yourself with - and the promise that you’ll never be bored
We’re a team dedicated to fixing the broken online customer journey. Our passion is enabling customers to have conversations about products we’re interested in. We want to give you a way to transact not over a display counter like any other webshop, social network, or marketplace - but in a way that’s fun, interactive, and most importantly - human.
Because let’s face it, today’s online customer journey is simply not made for humans. We’re tired of spending painful hours researching and scrolling through endless product listings. We have no convenient access to personalized online product advice. And we endure multiple media breaks along our journey, from discovery to transaction.
That’s why we have created the first solution to enable customer-centric companies to combine online convenience with offline advice, personalization, and a good post-purchase feeling.
If you’d like to join us on our mission to revolutionize the online shopping experience, feel free to check out our open positions on our careers page. Or send an email to email@example.com